Are you in a long-term relationship and looking for a new way to excite your partner on Valentine’s Day? Or perhaps this is your first Valentine’s Day with your significant other and you have no idea how to surprise them? Try out one of these exciting Valentine’s Day date ideas this February:
- Take a class together: Learning a new skill—or improving on an old one—with your loved one could be really fun. Sign yourselves up for a class in cooking, dancing, or even improv comedy!
- Design a scavenger hunt: Build a scavenger hunt that takes you and your significant other to places all over town that have special meaning to you. The hunt should end up somewhere funny or romantic.
- Take a trip back in time: We were all kids once. Why not spend the day reliving some of your favorite memories together, many of which you probably didn’t share together because you didn’t know each other yet! Go mini golfing, roller skating, and even try out laser tag. Don’t forget to spend lots of time in the arcade. Many cities now even have “barcades” where you can play classic games from your childhood while enjoying craft beer or a delicious cocktail.
If you’re looking for a different ride to take your date for a spin in, visit us at Chip Wynn Motors.
In the New Year, we often make commitments to improve ourselves and achieve some goals. It is also a good time to make New Year’s resolutions for your car. Here are a few suggestions:
- Keep up with maintenance—and learn to do it yourself: Regular car maintenance is the best way to keep your car performing optimally and safely. Stay on top of oil changes, tire rotations, and other routine maintenance. Better yet, learn to do it yourself and save some money! At the very least, you should know how to check tire pressure (and do it regularly), change a flat tire, change your oil, and jump start your car.
- Keep it clean: Regularly wash and wax your car to preserve its exterior coat and prevent rust damage. You should also keep the inside clean to retain value and make your car more comfortable for you and your guests.
- Drive efficiently: Protect the environment—and your wallet—by driving more efficiently. This means staying at the speed limit, accelerating slower, coasting to a red light instead of hard braking, and not idling your car. You can also remove junk from your trunk to reduce your vehicle’s overall weight and improve your fuel economy.
If you’re looking for a used or classic car to keep your New Year’s resolutions with, contact us at Chip Wynn Motors.