It’s that time of year again: time to promise yourself that you’ll make a big change this year, in the form of a New Year’s resolution. While getting in shape, reading more books, and spending more time outside are each valiant ideas, we have a few more proposals for you.
This year, consider one of these New Year’s resolutions for your car:
- Keep a written log of every time you get your oil changed, and always get it changed on time.
- Keep the inside of your car clean, by never leaving garbage behind when you exit the vehicle.
- Keep the outside of your vehicle clean, and get some exercise while doing it by washing it on your own.
- Learn more about your tires, how to check on their tread, and how to re-inflate them on your own.
- Save gas money while lowering your carbon footprint by carpooling with co-workers, friends, and family.
- And lastly, vow to never text and drive this year. It can wait!
And if you’d like to start 2016 with a new vehicle entirely, visit us anytime at Chip Wynn Motors.