Looking for something to do this August, September, and October? These are the most exciting upcoming festivals in Kentucky:
- Soul of 2nd Street Festival: Enjoy live music, food, beer, and more in the African American Business District of downtown Danville. The event runs on August 4th from 4 to 10 p.m.
- Glier’s Goettafest: Held from August 2nd through 5th, this weekend event is said to be bigger than New Year’s Eve in Vegas. If you love goetta, this is the place to be.
- Lake Cumberland Bluegrass Festival: The weekend of August 17th, head to Russell Springs, Kentucky, to enjoy the state’s own music—bluegrass. Performers include Sideline, Mosley and Company, and Billie Renee and Cumberland Gap.
- Fall Heritage Festival: Get in the autumnal spirit in Campbellsville on September 8th. The event will include crafts, live music, hay rides, food, exhibits, and animals.
- KY State BBQ Festival – 2018: Kentucky barbecue is some of the best in the whole country. More than 20,000 people turn out for this annual event at the Wilderness Trail Distillery. This year’s event runs from September 7th to 9th.
- Metcalfe County Pumpkin Festival/5K: On October 6th, head to Edmonton, Kentucky, to enjoy the fall weather with a refreshing 5K or just a walk through the booths and vendors while enjoying seasonal favorites and wearing your Halloween costume.
If you need a new ride to take out to all of these festivals, contact us at Chip Wynn Motors.