Whether you’re looking for something to listen to on a commute or something engaging to help pass the workday, podcasts are a great way to be entertained and informed. These are some of the best podcasts to listen to this spring.
If real-life murder mysteries are your thing, there is plenty out there to choose from.
- In the Dark – Madeline Baran looks at how law enforcement’s handling of a crime affects the national narrative.
- My Favorite Murder – Hosts Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark take a unique and often funny look at crimes.
- Man in the Window – Paige St. John chronicles the alleged crimes of Joe De Angelo, who was arrested in 2018 and charged as the Golden State Killer.
If you are looking for something less frightening but still fascinating, try some of these fiction podcasts.
- Levar Burton Reads – If you grew up with Reading Rainbow, you will love this podcast of short fiction chosen and read by a man with one of the best voices since James Earl Jones.
- Homecoming – From Gimlet is a scripted podcast of a thriller about a therapist working with veterans. Amazon Prime produced a TV version of the story.
- Alice Isn’t Dead – If you are a fan of Welcome to Night Vale, this latest offering from that studio will catch your attention. It tells the story of a long-haul trucker looking for her missing wife, and as you would expect, things get pretty strange.
If all you need for your podcast listening on the road is a new ride, visit Chip Wynn Motors. We’ve got one of the finest selection of quality used cars in Paducah, KY — and that’s no mystery and not fiction.